Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free museum admission for BOA cardholders this weekend
Posted Oct 31, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 31, 2012 at 03:17 PM
Bank of America’s ‘Museums on Us’ program offers free access to Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders on the first full weekend of each month.
On Saturday (Nov. 3) and Sunday (Nov. 4), cardholders will have free access to Florida Holocaust Museum, Museum of Fine Arts - St. Petersburg and Tampa Museum of Art.
If you want to venture outside of the immediate area, other somewhat close museums participating include the Orlando Museum of Art, Orange County Regional History Center and Mennello Museum of American Art, all in Orlando.
Photo ID and a valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card must be presented at the time of visit. One free general admission limited to each cardholder at a participating institution, excluding fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows the first full weekend of each month. The discount is not to be combined with other offers.
The next ‘Museums on Us’ weekend is Dec. 1 and 2.