Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Get a free SunPass Mini on Thursday
- Hearing aid battery giveaway scheduled
- Free sample roundup
- Join the zoo, get a free family meal
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
Free museum admission for BOA cardholders this weekend
Posted Oct 31, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 31, 2012 at 03:17 PM
Bank of America’s ‘Museums on Us’ program offers free access to Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders on the first full weekend of each month.
On Saturday (Nov. 3) and Sunday (Nov. 4), cardholders will have free access to Florida Holocaust Museum, Museum of Fine Arts - St. Petersburg and Tampa Museum of Art.
If you want to venture outside of the immediate area, other somewhat close museums participating include the Orlando Museum of Art, Orange County Regional History Center and Mennello Museum of American Art, all in Orlando.
Photo ID and a valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card must be presented at the time of visit. One free general admission limited to each cardholder at a participating institution, excluding fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows the first full weekend of each month. The discount is not to be combined with other offers.
The next ‘Museums on Us’ weekend is Dec. 1 and 2.