Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free “Movies on the Lawn” on Thursday at Wiregrass
Posted Mar 25, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 25, 2013 at 08:50 AM
Hillsborough County students are off on Friday, March 29, so let the long weekend get started early.
The Shops at Wiregrass will be hosting their final March “Movies on the Lawn” evening on Thursday, March 28.
“Shrek” will be screened for free starting at 6 p.m. Concessions, giant slide and bounce house session tickets will be available for sale. Proceeds will benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
The Shops at Wiregrass are located at the corner of State Road 56 and Bruce B. Downs Blvd. in Wesley Chapel.