Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
Free mini-train rides this weekend
Posted Nov 26, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 27, 2012 at 09:54 AM
It’s mini train weekend at Largo Central Park again!
Starting at 10 a.m. this Saturday (Dec. 1) and Sunday (Dec. 2), everyone can ride the mini train for free.
The event regularly takes place on the first full weekend of each month.
The rides are free, but they do accept donations to keep the program operating.
Largo Central Park is located at 101 Central Park Drive in Largo.