Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
Posted May 14, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 17, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Protect your pet from becoming hopelessly lost - for free.
Now through Aug. 25, you can get free microchipping when you get any other veterinary service at the Humane Society Animal Health Center.
The offer is only good on Sundays at the center, which is open 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. on those days.
Microchipping is a process which implants a device about the size of a grain of rice in the nape of your pet’s neck. The chip can be scanned and traced back to the owner if the pet should become lost.
The free microchipping is a savings of $15.
The Animal Health Center, 3809 N Armenia Ave., Tampa, offers discount veterinary services.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/172005059624426/.