Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
Free meal for veterans, military from Olive Garden
Posted Nov 6, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 8, 2012 at 09:47 AM
As a token of appreciation, Olive Garden restaurants want to honor veterans and active duty military with a free meal on Veteran’s Day.
On Sunday (Nov.11), those with proof of military service can choose one of six meals for free.
The options include unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks, chicken parmigiana, cheese ravioli, seafood alfredo and more.
Olive Garden restaurants are open for lunch and dinner from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.
There are eight locations in the Tampa Bay area.