Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free lunch for veterans, military at Texas Roadhouse
Posted Nov 6, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 8, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Texas Roadhouse restaurants in Brooksville, Kissimmee, Lakeland and Wesley Chapel invite Bay area military veterans and active duty military to enjoy a free lunch in celebration of Veteran’s Day on Monday (Nov. 12) between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
All veterans including all active, retired or former U.S. military can choose one of 10 entrees, including a 6-ounce sirloin, fried chicken, pulled pork and two sides plus a soda, tea or coffee during lunch. To see the complete list of menu choices, click here.
To participate, you must provide proof of service, including military or VA card, or discharge papers.
To find your nearest location, visit texasroadhouse.com and type in your zip code.