Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free lunch for veterans, military at Texas Roadhouse
Posted Nov 6, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 8, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Texas Roadhouse restaurants in Brooksville, Kissimmee, Lakeland and Wesley Chapel invite Bay area military veterans and active duty military to enjoy a free lunch in celebration of Veteran’s Day on Monday (Nov. 12) between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
All veterans including all active, retired or former U.S. military can choose one of 10 entrees, including a 6-ounce sirloin, fried chicken, pulled pork and two sides plus a soda, tea or coffee during lunch. To see the complete list of menu choices, click here.
To participate, you must provide proof of service, including military or VA card, or discharge papers.
To find your nearest location, visit texasroadhouse.com and type in your zip code.