Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Free lunch for veterans, military at Texas Roadhouse
Posted Nov 6, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 8, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Texas Roadhouse restaurants in Brooksville, Kissimmee, Lakeland and Wesley Chapel invite Bay area military veterans and active duty military to enjoy a free lunch in celebration of Veteran’s Day on Monday (Nov. 12) between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
All veterans including all active, retired or former U.S. military can choose one of 10 entrees, including a 6-ounce sirloin, fried chicken, pulled pork and two sides plus a soda, tea or coffee during lunch. To see the complete list of menu choices, click here.
To participate, you must provide proof of service, including military or VA card, or discharge papers.
To find your nearest location, visit texasroadhouse.com and type in your zip code.