Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Free Lego magazine for kids
Posted Jan 16, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 16, 2013 at 02:42 PM
If your kids are huge Lego fans, you may want to sign them up for a free subscription to Lego Magazine.
There are two versions of the magazine, and one will be selected for you depending on the child’s age.
The subscription is for two years and can be extended at the end of the term for free.
There is a limit of one subscription per person, but it appears you can get more than one per household.