Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free kids haircuts in November
Posted Nov 2, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 2, 2012 at 01:07 PM
If you were fortunate enough to take advantage of JCPenney’s free kids haircut deal in August, you might be interested to know the deal is back.
During the month of November, kids in grades kindergarten through sixth will be treated to free haircuts on Sundays.
The deal is only good at stores that include a styling salon.
There are several locations available in the Bay area.
Contact your local salon to make an appointment.
Please remember, the service is free, but it is still customary to tip the stylist!