Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Free kids haircuts in November
Posted Nov 2, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 2, 2012 at 01:07 PM
If you were fortunate enough to take advantage of JCPenney’s free kids haircut deal in August, you might be interested to know the deal is back.
During the month of November, kids in grades kindergarten through sixth will be treated to free haircuts on Sundays.
The deal is only good at stores that include a styling salon.
There are several locations available in the Bay area.
Contact your local salon to make an appointment.
Please remember, the service is free, but it is still customary to tip the stylist!