Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
- More gift card bonus deals for holiday shopping
Free ice cream for first responders, military and patriotic kids
Posted Oct 30, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 31, 2012 at 03:34 PM
Mixon Fruit Farms is feeling patriotic.
If you’re feeling patriotic, too, and are 12 years old or younger, come in on Nov. 3, 5 and 6 and say the Pledge of Allegiance and get a free ice cream cone.
Also on those dates, all police, firemen, veterans and active military get a free ice cream cone for keeping us safe and fighting for our freedom.
Mixon Fruit Farms is located at 2525 27th St. E. in Bradenton.
For information about Mixon, visit their website at www.mixon.com.