Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free hot dogs at “Meat and Greet” event with Rays’ Rodriguez
Posted Jun 27, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Kayem brand hot dogs is hosting a “Meat and Greet” event this Saturday with Tampa Bay Rays player Sean Rodriguez.
The event takes place from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Sweetbay Supermarket located at 2139 34th Street N., St. Petersburg.
Rodriguez will be available for photos and autographs from noon until 1 p.m., while everyone gets to enjoy free hot dogs.
The Tampa Bay Rays will also be giving out giveaways to lucky guests at the event.
During the event, attendees can enter a contest to be eligible to throw out the first pitch at an upcoming Rays game at Tropicana Field.