Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free health screenings offered at event
Posted Feb 29, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 29, 2012 at 01:50 PM
Free health screenings and services will be available to the public during The Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce’s 2012 Health Fair to be held on Saturday, March 3, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m., at the Campo Family YMCA.
The YMCA is located at 3414 Culbreath Road, in Valrico.
The free health screenings and services include AcuGraph, body fat composition, blood pressure, blood glucose, weight loss, vitals, chair massage, oral cancer, spinal screenings and more.
For more information about the Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce, visit their website.