Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free health screenings at Sam’s Club
Posted Feb 26, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Members of big box store Sam’s Club can make added use of their membership dollars with free health screenings offered on a regular basis at the store.
Coming up on Saturday, March 9, stores that include a pharmacy will be offering free blood pressure, body mass index, allergy (top 20 allergens) and vision tests.
All tests are performed by a licensed professional and are on a first-come, first-served basis during regular store hours.
Screening types and quantities may vary by store location.
For a complete schedule of Sam’s Club health screenings, click here.