Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
Free health screenings at Sam’s Club
Posted Feb 26, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Members of big box store Sam’s Club can make added use of their membership dollars with free health screenings offered on a regular basis at the store.
Coming up on Saturday, March 9, stores that include a pharmacy will be offering free blood pressure, body mass index, allergy (top 20 allergens) and vision tests.
All tests are performed by a licensed professional and are on a first-come, first-served basis during regular store hours.
Screening types and quantities may vary by store location.
For a complete schedule of Sam’s Club health screenings, click here.