Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free hats, doughnuts on National Hat Day
Posted Jan 10, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 10, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Are you a fan of the funky chapeau? How about sugary treats?
Celebrate National Hat Day on Wednesday, Jan. 15 with an iconic Krispy Kreme paper baker’s hat on that day.
Fans of the head-topper can stop in and pick one up for free to show their spirit at participating locations http://Locations.KrispyKreme.com/.
Sign up for the Friends of Krispy Kreme program at http://FriendsofKrispyKreme.com/ and show your coupon at the counter for a free doughnut while you’re at it.
On that day, fans that tag photos with #NationalHatDay on social media sites Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Google+ or Tumblr may also be randomly surprised throughout the day.