Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Free haircuts for kids
Posted Jul 5, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 12, 2012 at 01:04 PM
Remington College-Tampa Campus Cosmetology Program is offering complimentary back-to-school haircuts for children this summer.
The special offer begins Monday, August 6 and runs through Saturday, August 18.
Parents can bring in children ages 17 and younger for a free haircut provided by instructors and students in the cosmetology program.
To schedule an appointment, call (813) 316-4470.
Walk-ins are also accepted.
The salon is open Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The Salon at Remington is located at 6302 E. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Suite 400 in Tampa.