Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free froyo at Yogurtland
Posted Jan 9, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 9, 2012 at 02:01 PM
Celebrate National Frozen Yogurt Day on Feb. 6 with free froyo at Yogurtland.
Visit any Yogurtland location between 4 and 7 p.m. and receive free frozen yogurt.
Some of the unusual flavors the locations boast are Blackberry Lemon Mint Tart, Blood Orange Tart, Guava Pineapple Tart, Green Apple Tart, Key Lime Bar Tart, Irish Mint Cream, Matcha Green Tea, Peanut Butter Cookie, Taro, Superfruit Tart, Dragon Passion Tart, Boysenberry and more.
The local stores participating in the free yogurt promotion include: Grand Plaza, 14379 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa; 4946 Fourth St. N., St. Petersburg; and 10500 Ulmerton Road, Largo.
Visit www.yogurt-land.com for more locations.