Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Free froyo at Yogurtland
Posted Jan 9, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 9, 2012 at 02:01 PM
Celebrate National Frozen Yogurt Day on Feb. 6 with free froyo at Yogurtland.
Visit any Yogurtland location between 4 and 7 p.m. and receive free frozen yogurt.
Some of the unusual flavors the locations boast are Blackberry Lemon Mint Tart, Blood Orange Tart, Guava Pineapple Tart, Green Apple Tart, Key Lime Bar Tart, Irish Mint Cream, Matcha Green Tea, Peanut Butter Cookie, Taro, Superfruit Tart, Dragon Passion Tart, Boysenberry and more.
The local stores participating in the free yogurt promotion include: Grand Plaza, 14379 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa; 4946 Fourth St. N., St. Petersburg; and 10500 Ulmerton Road, Largo.
Visit www.yogurt-land.com for more locations.