Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free flu shots on Friday in Riverview
Posted Jan 6, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 6, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Florida Hospital Centra Care is opening their newest Tampa Bay urgent center in the Brandon/Riverview area with free flu shots on Friday.
The vaccinations will be offered on a first come, first served basis while supplies last from noon until 5 p.m.
During the grand opening event, guests can take a tour of the all-new facility and meet the medical staff.
The Centra Care facility is located at 10222 Bloomingdale Ave., Riverview.
For more information, call (407) 833-9201 or visit their website at http://centracare.org/locations/fh_centra_care_brandon/