Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free fitness fun on Saturday
Posted Jan 28, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 28, 2013 at 01:42 PM
On Saturday (Feb. 2), the Ybor City Saturday Market will be hosting a fitness showcase.
From 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. participants of all ages and fitness levels can join in on free exercise demos.
The schedule includes:
• Yoga - 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Ybor City Museum Garden
• Hula Hoops - 10:30 a.m.
• Zumba - 11 a.m.
• Yoga - Noon
• Kid’s Martial Arts - 1:30 p.m.
• Healthy eating options
The Ybor City Saturday Market is located at 1901 N. 19th St., Tampa.
The market is a popular shopping destinations for locally produced items unique to the Tampa Bay area including fresh produce, baked goods, arts and crafts and more.