Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free fitness fun on Saturday
Posted Jan 28, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 28, 2013 at 01:42 PM
On Saturday (Feb. 2), the Ybor City Saturday Market will be hosting a fitness showcase.
From 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. participants of all ages and fitness levels can join in on free exercise demos.
The schedule includes:
• Yoga - 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Ybor City Museum Garden
• Hula Hoops - 10:30 a.m.
• Zumba - 11 a.m.
• Yoga - Noon
• Kid’s Martial Arts - 1:30 p.m.
• Healthy eating options
The Ybor City Saturday Market is located at 1901 N. 19th St., Tampa.
The market is a popular shopping destinations for locally produced items unique to the Tampa Bay area including fresh produce, baked goods, arts and crafts and more.