Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free fitness classes in April
Posted Apr 10, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 10, 2012 at 03:24 PM
If you have long since fallen off the New Year’s resolution fitness wagon, Lifestyles Family Fitness may be able to get you back on.
During the month of April, Tampa Bay area residents can work out in group fitness classes for free for 30 days.
The free 30-day pass is for non-members who are first-time visitors and local residents. They must be 18 years or older or 12 years with parent. The pass must be used within 30 consecutive days and will expire 30 days from first use or on May 31, 2012.
Some of the class choices include Sh’Bam, BodyFlow, BodyPump, Stength Clinic, Yoga Power and Zumba.
For a schedule of classes nearest you, use the club locator on the LFF site.