Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Free fitness classes in April
Posted Apr 10, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 10, 2012 at 03:24 PM
If you have long since fallen off the New Year’s resolution fitness wagon, Lifestyles Family Fitness may be able to get you back on.
During the month of April, Tampa Bay area residents can work out in group fitness classes for free for 30 days.
The free 30-day pass is for non-members who are first-time visitors and local residents. They must be 18 years or older or 12 years with parent. The pass must be used within 30 consecutive days and will expire 30 days from first use or on May 31, 2012.
Some of the class choices include Sh’Bam, BodyFlow, BodyPump, Stength Clinic, Yoga Power and Zumba.
For a schedule of classes nearest you, use the club locator on the LFF site.