Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
Free etiquette class for kids
Posted Nov 28, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 30, 2012 at 09:30 AM
Did your kids not have the best table manners this past week at the big Thanksgiving feast?
They may need a refresher course of basic etiquette.
On Friday, Dec. 7, It’s All About Kids Learning Center, located at the University Mall in Tampa, is having a free manners class from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
The course is geared toward children ages 6 - 17 years old and addresses grooming, conversation, table manners, social situations, respect for others and more.
To pre-register, parents can call (813) 269-4402 or for more information, visit their website.
The course is free, but the organization does accept donations so that they can continue to provide services for children.
It’s All About Kids is located in the University Mall, 2200 East Fowler Ave., Tampa. They are located near Old Navy and Payless Shoes.