Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Free etiquette class for kids
Posted Nov 28, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 30, 2012 at 09:30 AM
Did your kids not have the best table manners this past week at the big Thanksgiving feast?
They may need a refresher course of basic etiquette.
On Friday, Dec. 7, It’s All About Kids Learning Center, located at the University Mall in Tampa, is having a free manners class from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
The course is geared toward children ages 6 - 17 years old and addresses grooming, conversation, table manners, social situations, respect for others and more.
To pre-register, parents can call (813) 269-4402 or for more information, visit their website.
The course is free, but the organization does accept donations so that they can continue to provide services for children.
It’s All About Kids is located in the University Mall, 2200 East Fowler Ave., Tampa. They are located near Old Navy and Payless Shoes.