Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free etiquette class for kids
Posted Nov 28, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 30, 2012 at 09:30 AM
Did your kids not have the best table manners this past week at the big Thanksgiving feast?
They may need a refresher course of basic etiquette.
On Friday, Dec. 7, It’s All About Kids Learning Center, located at the University Mall in Tampa, is having a free manners class from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
The course is geared toward children ages 6 - 17 years old and addresses grooming, conversation, table manners, social situations, respect for others and more.
To pre-register, parents can call (813) 269-4402 or for more information, visit their website.
The course is free, but the organization does accept donations so that they can continue to provide services for children.
It’s All About Kids is located in the University Mall, 2200 East Fowler Ave., Tampa. They are located near Old Navy and Payless Shoes.