Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free etiquette class for kids
Posted Nov 28, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 30, 2012 at 09:30 AM
Did your kids not have the best table manners this past week at the big Thanksgiving feast?
They may need a refresher course of basic etiquette.
On Friday, Dec. 7, It’s All About Kids Learning Center, located at the University Mall in Tampa, is having a free manners class from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
The course is geared toward children ages 6 - 17 years old and addresses grooming, conversation, table manners, social situations, respect for others and more.
To pre-register, parents can call (813) 269-4402 or for more information, visit their website.
The course is free, but the organization does accept donations so that they can continue to provide services for children.
It’s All About Kids is located in the University Mall, 2200 East Fowler Ave., Tampa. They are located near Old Navy and Payless Shoes.