Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free Easter sunrise service at Bok Tower Gardens
Posted Mar 25, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Celebrate Easter Sunday with a free Easter sunrise service at Bok Tower Gardens.
On Sunday, March 31, from 6 - 8 a.m., Easter morning worshippers will be offered free admission to experience the sun rising over the horizon, set to the sound of music.
The service will feature music by the Lake Wales Chorale, bagpipes, live carillon music and a brass ensemble.
Regular admission is normally $12 for adults and $3 for children.
Bok Tower Gardens is located at 1151 Tower Blvd., Lake Wales.