Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free Easter egg hunts get the holiday fun started early
Posted Mar 26, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Two Easter egg hunts this week get the holiday fun started a little early for kids.
* Everyone should bring a small bag or basket for the egg hunt at North City Park in Safety Harbor on Wednesday, March 27.
The fun gets started at 5 p.m. for kids ages 2 and younger. Other age groups follow at 5:30-6 p.m. for ages 3-4, 6 - 6:30 p.m. for ages 5 - 9, and ages 10 and up are from 6:30-7 p.m.
All egg hunts are free.
North City Park is located at 2075 Swan Ln., Safety Harbor.
* On Thursday, March 28 the fun takes place at Daisy Douglas Park (601 9th Ave. N., Safety Harbor) with the same scheduled age group start times. Don’t forget your basket or bag to hold your loot.
Call (727) 724-1545 for more information.