Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee on Wednesday
Posted Mar 19, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 19, 2013 at 09:29 AM
Dunkin’ Donuts is celebrating the return of spring on Wednesday (March 20), by offering customers free iced coffee.
Customers can walk into participating Tampa Bay area Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and receive a free 16 oz. cup of freshly-brewed iced coffee, no purchase necessary.
The coffee is available in flavors such as mocha, caramel, blueberry, cinnamon, coconut, french vanilla, hazelnut, raspberry and toasted almond.
To find your nearest Dunkin’ Donuts location, visit their website.