Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free drink, sandwich from Firehouse Subs
Posted Feb 26, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 26, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Fans of Firehouse Subs can sign up to get free goodies and other special offers from the sandwich franchise.
Just sign up for the Copy That! newsletter and you’ll immediately be treated to a free large fountain drink or bottled drink with the purchase of any sub sandwich.
Plus, a few days before your birthday they’ll email you a reminder to come in on your big day for a free medium sub.
There are five Firehouse Subs locations in the Tampa area.
You must be at least 13 years old to sign up.