Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free dental services offered for uninsured
Posted Oct 2, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 2, 2013 at 09:53 AM
People in the community without dental insurance will have the opportunity to receive their choice of free dentistry services on Saturday, Oct. 26.
Patients can choose between a dental cleaning or tooth extraction at Dental Designs of Florida located at 16680 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa.
The services are offered between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. on a first-come first-served basis. For more information, call (813) 908-5151 or visit http://www.freedentistryday.org.
Other dates and locations serving the Tampa Bay area, including Plant City and Sarasota, can be found at http://www.freedentistryday.org/dates.cfm.