Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free dental services offered for uninsured
Posted Oct 2, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 2, 2013 at 09:53 AM
People in the community without dental insurance will have the opportunity to receive their choice of free dentistry services on Saturday, Oct. 26.
Patients can choose between a dental cleaning or tooth extraction at Dental Designs of Florida located at 16680 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa.
The services are offered between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. on a first-come first-served basis. For more information, call (813) 908-5151 or visit http://www.freedentistryday.org.
Other dates and locations serving the Tampa Bay area, including Plant City and Sarasota, can be found at http://www.freedentistryday.org/dates.cfm.