Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Free dental care for first 100 patients
Posted Dec 10, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 10, 2012 at 01:52 PM
On Friday, Dec. 14 from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m., Dr. T Merrell Williams DMD will host a free dental care event through Dentistry From The Heart.
Registration will begin at 7 a.m. and patients ages 18 and over will be seen on a first come, first serve basis. The first 100 patients will receive treatment, with either a cleaning or extraction.
The dentist office is located at 4505 North Armenia Ave, Tampa.
For more information please call (813) 354-8707 or visit DentistryFromTheHeart.org.