Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Free daily parking at Tampa Bay History Center
Posted Dec 5, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 5, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Guests to the Tampa Bay History Center can now enjoy free parking.
Thanks to a partnership between the history center and the Tampa Bay Lightning, museum visitors paying for gallery entry will receive a parking token if they park in the Times Forum East Lot, located adjacent to the museum.
Those with memberships will also be given an allotment of tokens for parking.
Parking tokens are valid daily during the museum’s regular operating hours, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information call (813)228-0097.
The museum is located at 801 Old Water St., Tampa.