Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free custom gift this weekend for brides-to-be
Posted Apr 10, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM
If you’re a bride-to-be, put down the wedding planner for a bit and head over to your local Things Remembered store this weekend for a special gift.
Just show the Things Remembered employee your “engaged” status on Facebook and get a free customized keepsake key chain tag with your new married name. No purchase is necessary.
The free offer is good only on Saturday, Apr. 13 and Sunday, Apr. 14. at the more than 600 stores located nationwide.
There are six Things Remembered locations in the Tampa Bay area.
For more information, visit their website at thingsremembered.com/