Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Free coffee or cocoa at History Center
Posted Dec 17, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 18, 2012 at 09:38 AM
As a special gift this holiday season, Tampa Bay History Center will offer free hot cocoa or coffee with gallery admission on (Thursday) Dec. 27 and (Friday) Dec. 28 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Kids can try their hand at whip cream art designs and spend the day exploring the History Center’s hands-on galleries while parents peruse the History Center’s latest exhibit “Coffee: The World in Your Cup,” which runs through Jan. 6.
Parking is also included with paid gallery admission to the museum. Parking is located in the Forum east lot, directly next door to the History Center.
The Tampa Bay History Center is located at 801 Old Water St., Tampa.
For more information call (813) 228-0097, ext. 0