Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free coffee or cocoa at History Center
Posted Dec 17, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 18, 2012 at 09:38 AM
As a special gift this holiday season, Tampa Bay History Center will offer free hot cocoa or coffee with gallery admission on (Thursday) Dec. 27 and (Friday) Dec. 28 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Kids can try their hand at whip cream art designs and spend the day exploring the History Center’s hands-on galleries while parents peruse the History Center’s latest exhibit “Coffee: The World in Your Cup,” which runs through Jan. 6.
Parking is also included with paid gallery admission to the museum. Parking is located in the Forum east lot, directly next door to the History Center.
The Tampa Bay History Center is located at 801 Old Water St., Tampa.
For more information call (813) 228-0097, ext. 0