Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free coffee at new Kahwa on Friday
Posted Oct 24, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 24, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Right on cue with the gorgeous cooler weather, score a free cup of coffee on Friday.
Friday, Oct. 25 from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m. visit the grand opening of the new location of Kahwa Coffee at 3928 W. Henderson Blvd., in South Tampa.
There is no purchase necessary to get the free brew.
For those familiar with the area, the site of the coffee shop is the old Wendy’s location that closed some years ago.
For more information or to like them on Facebook, visit https://www.facebook.com/kahwacoffeehenderson.