Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free chocolate-dipped treat from Edible Arrangements
Posted Jan 14, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 14, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Edible Arrangements, the company that made fruit fun, is offering opportunities to score free fruit and chocolate treats this month on their website and Facebook pages.
But the sure thing deal, offering a free chocolate dipped pineapple pop for free, can be had just be providing your email address.
Just visit http://www.ediblearrangements.com/2014/ and submit your address to get a coupon for the treat from your neighborhood Edible Arrangements franchise.
The offer is good through Friday, Jan. 17.