Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free child’s Legoland ticket when you buy adult admission
Posted Jun 26, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM
McDonald’s Restaurants is currently sponsoring a BOGO admission deal for Legoland Florida.
Right now, if you visit http://LEGOLAND.com/MCDONALDS you can purchase an adult one-day admission which includes a free child’s ticket.
Additional adult and child tickets can be purchased at the same time, but only one “free child” offer is allowed per transaction. Child’s ticket is good for kids ages 3 - 12.
Purchased ticket deal is valid for one year from date of purchase.
Other restrictions may apply.
Regular one-day admission is $79 for adults and $71 for children.
Legoland is located at 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven.
For more information about the theme park, visit http://florida.legoland.com/.