Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free Chick-fil-A breakfasts in January
Posted Jan 8, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Chick-fil-A restaurants in the Tampa Bay area will be hosting free breakfast giveaways each Tuesday in January.
Breakfast is served until 10:30 a.m. Monday through Saturday.
The giveaway will feature a different free breakfast item each week, including:
• Tuesday, Jan. 15 – Chicken Biscuit
• Tuesday, Jan. 22 – Spicy Chicken Biscuit
• Tuesday, Jan. 29 – Chick-n-Minis (3-count)
The offer is valid only at freestanding Chick-fil-A locations in the greater Tampa Bay area. Limit one breakfast entrée per person per day. No purchase is necessary to receive the free item.
To find your closest location, visit Chick-fil-A.com/Locator.