Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
Free Chick-fil-A breakfasts in January
Posted Jan 8, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Chick-fil-A restaurants in the Tampa Bay area will be hosting free breakfast giveaways each Tuesday in January.
Breakfast is served until 10:30 a.m. Monday through Saturday.
The giveaway will feature a different free breakfast item each week, including:
• Tuesday, Jan. 15 – Chicken Biscuit
• Tuesday, Jan. 22 – Spicy Chicken Biscuit
• Tuesday, Jan. 29 – Chick-n-Minis (3-count)
The offer is valid only at freestanding Chick-fil-A locations in the greater Tampa Bay area. Limit one breakfast entrée per person per day. No purchase is necessary to receive the free item.
To find your closest location, visit Chick-fil-A.com/Locator.