Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free Chick-fil-A breakfasts in January
Posted Jan 8, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Chick-fil-A restaurants in the Tampa Bay area will be hosting free breakfast giveaways each Tuesday in January.
Breakfast is served until 10:30 a.m. Monday through Saturday.
The giveaway will feature a different free breakfast item each week, including:
• Tuesday, Jan. 15 – Chicken Biscuit
• Tuesday, Jan. 22 – Spicy Chicken Biscuit
• Tuesday, Jan. 29 – Chick-n-Minis (3-count)
The offer is valid only at freestanding Chick-fil-A locations in the greater Tampa Bay area. Limit one breakfast entrée per person per day. No purchase is necessary to receive the free item.
To find your closest location, visit Chick-fil-A.com/Locator.