Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
- Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
- Dads treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Dads bowl free at Pin Chasers
- Dads admitted free to Florida Aquarium Father’s Day weekend
- Open a high-yield kid’s account, score a free zoo ticket
- Dads admitted free to Dinosaur World
Free Chick-fil-A breakfasts in January
Posted Jan 8, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Chick-fil-A restaurants in the Tampa Bay area will be hosting free breakfast giveaways each Tuesday in January.
Breakfast is served until 10:30 a.m. Monday through Saturday.
The giveaway will feature a different free breakfast item each week, including:
• Tuesday, Jan. 15 – Chicken Biscuit
• Tuesday, Jan. 22 – Spicy Chicken Biscuit
• Tuesday, Jan. 29 – Chick-n-Minis (3-count)
The offer is valid only at freestanding Chick-fil-A locations in the greater Tampa Bay area. Limit one breakfast entrée per person per day. No purchase is necessary to receive the free item.
To find your closest location, visit Chick-fil-A.com/Locator.