Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free Burger King fries this weekend
Posted Oct 10, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Burger King recently introduced a new lower-calorie, lower-fat french fry at all of their restaurants.
Now’s your chance to try them for free.
On Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 12 and 13, during hours when fries are normally served, all locations will be giving away a free serving of fries to each customer who asks.
No purchase is necessary but the fries are not available during breakfast hours. There is a limit of one order of fries per person.
The new fries have 40% less fat and 30% less calories than the previous Burger King recipe.
To find a location nearest you, visit http://www.bk.com/en/us/satisfries.html.