Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free Bruegger’s bagel on Thursday
Posted Feb 1, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 1, 2013 at 04:40 PM
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and next Thursday it will be the cheapest meal of the day, too.
Just “Like” Bruegger’s Bagels on Facebook and you can print a coupon for a free bagel and cream cheese to be used on Feb. 7.
The offer is good on that day only, from store opening until 11 a.m.
There is one Bruegger’s location in the Bay area, at 501 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.