Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free Bruegger’s bagel on Thursday
Posted Feb 1, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 1, 2013 at 04:40 PM
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and next Thursday it will be the cheapest meal of the day, too.
Just “Like” Bruegger’s Bagels on Facebook and you can print a coupon for a free bagel and cream cheese to be used on Feb. 7.
The offer is good on that day only, from store opening until 11 a.m.
There is one Bruegger’s location in the Bay area, at 501 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.