Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Free Bruegger’s bagel on Thursday
Posted Feb 1, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 1, 2013 at 04:40 PM
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and next Thursday it will be the cheapest meal of the day, too.
Just “Like” Bruegger’s Bagels on Facebook and you can print a coupon for a free bagel and cream cheese to be used on Feb. 7.
The offer is good on that day only, from store opening until 11 a.m.
There is one Bruegger’s location in the Bay area, at 501 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.