Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free breakfast from Chik-fil-A next week
Posted Sep 3, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Sluggish starters will have something to look forward to when getting out of bed next week: free breakfast from Chik-fil-A.
The restaurant chain is offering guests their choice of any of their popular breakfast entrees when they make a reservation with a participating Tampa Bay location from Sept 9 - 14.
The reservations must be made online in advance at http://www.chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com/SearchByLocation?SelectedLocation=%2C%20&SelectedRadius=25. There are a limited number of reservations per location.
Menu items aren’t just chicken options, there are also yogurt parfaits and cheese and egg bagel sandwiches.
No purchase is necessary, but you must have your printed reservation or be able to show it on a smart phone at the counter.