Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free sample roundup
- Join the zoo, get a free family meal
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
- Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
- Dads treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
Free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
Posted Oct 31, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 31, 2012 at 03:13 PM
If you happen to be in the Carrollwood area tomorrow morning, you can stop by the new Whole Foods Market to enjoy a free breakfast.
As part of the Thursday (Nov. 1) grand opening celebration, the supermarket will offer a free continental breakfast in the parking lot of the store, 3802 Northdale Blvd. in Tampa.
Breakfast is being served starting at 8 a.m. in advance of the 9 a.m. store opening.
Free samples throughout the store are also planned as part of the festivities.
Whole Foods Market is a specialty retailer that focuses on natural and organic products.