Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
Free breakfast at Sam’s Club on Black Friday
Posted Nov 20, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 20, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Sam’s Club members who want to hunt for bargains on Black Friday bright and early needn’t fuel up first. Shoppers will be treated to a complimentary breakfast at all Sam’s Club locations on Nov. 23.
The free offer includes Starbucks Holiday Blend coffee and Artisan Fresh pastries, baked fresh in the store.
Doors will open at 7 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 23.
The free breakfast offer is good while supplies last.