Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free boot camp fitness classes
Posted Jan 29, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Hardcore Fitness Center is hosting an open house on Saturday, Feb. 9 and Sunday, Feb. 10 with free refreshments and Boot Camp classes both days.
The fitness center is located at 6421 66th St. N., Pinellas Park.
Memberships started during the open house will have waived processing fees.
Steak Depot will be on-site and offering natural healthy meat samples.
For more information, call (727) 541-7296.