Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
Free boot camp fitness classes
Posted Jan 29, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Hardcore Fitness Center is hosting an open house on Saturday, Feb. 9 and Sunday, Feb. 10 with free refreshments and Boot Camp classes both days.
The fitness center is located at 6421 66th St. N., Pinellas Park.
Memberships started during the open house will have waived processing fees.
Steak Depot will be on-site and offering natural healthy meat samples.
For more information, call (727) 541-7296.