Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free Bloomin’ Onion at Outback on Fourth
Posted Jul 2, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 2, 2013 at 08:52 AM
Outback Steakhouse is offering a little taste of freedom on the Fourth of July.
Freedom from paying for a Bloomin’ Onion, that is.
Just dine in on Thursday, July 4 and tell your server “Let freedom bloom!” and you will be treated to the free appetizer with any purchase.
The offer is not good with any other coupons or discounts and valid at particpating locations only.
For more information on the deal, visit http://www.outback.com/.