Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
- Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
- Dads treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Dads bowl free at Pin Chasers
- Dads admitted free to Florida Aquarium Father’s Day weekend
Free bagels Thursday at Bruegger’s Bagels
Posted Feb 8, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Check out today’s South Tampa or Central Tampa section in The Tampa Tribune for coupons for free bagels and more.
There is an ad for Bruegger’s Bagels announcing their 29th anniversary on page 7.
Included in the ad are three coupons, good for a free coffee, $1 off a lunch sandwich and three free bagels.
The coffee and sandwich coupons are good through Feb. 29, but the three free bagels coupon is only good on Thursday, Feb. 9 until 2 p.m.
You can also check out Bruegger’s website.
Bruegger’s is located in downtown Tampa at 501 E. Kennedy Blvd.