Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free bagels Thursday at Bruegger’s Bagels
Posted Feb 8, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Check out today’s South Tampa or Central Tampa section in The Tampa Tribune for coupons for free bagels and more.
There is an ad for Bruegger’s Bagels announcing their 29th anniversary on page 7.
Included in the ad are three coupons, good for a free coffee, $1 off a lunch sandwich and three free bagels.
The coffee and sandwich coupons are good through Feb. 29, but the three free bagels coupon is only good on Thursday, Feb. 9 until 2 p.m.
You can also check out Bruegger’s website.
Bruegger’s is located in downtown Tampa at 501 E. Kennedy Blvd.