Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free bagels at Bruegger’s
Posted Apr 23, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 23, 2013 at 03:26 PM
As part of a fundraising campaign to benefit the Children’s Miracle Network, Bruegger’s Bagels will be giving away free bagels on Thursday.
Just visit their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Brueggers to print your coupon for three free bagels. No purchase is necessary, but you do need to have the coupon.
The offer is good on that day only from store open until 2 p.m. and while supplies last.
The business is hoping that increased traffic to their store will result in donations to the children’s hospital charity.
To learn more about the Children’s Miracle Network, visit their website at http://childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/
There is one Bruegger’s Bagels location in Tampa, at 501 E. Kennedy Blvd.