Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free sample roundup
- Join the zoo, get a free family meal
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
- Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
- Dads treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
Free admission to Holiday Gift Expo with coupon
Posted Dec 6, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 6, 2012 at 01:26 PM
Those wanting to shop for hundreds of unique gifts all under one roof will be sure to visit the Holiday Gift Market this Saturday, Dec. 8 at the Strawberry Festival Fairgrounds in Plant City.
The festive shopping event takes place from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. in the Expo Hall.
In addition to offering wares from more than 75 artisans and vendors, holiday characters will be visiting for photo opportunities.
At noon there will be a raffle with prizes provided by vendors appearing at the expo.
The Strawberry Festival Fairgrounds are located at 303 Lemon Street in Plant City.
Click here to print your free admission coupon (view .pdf file on right side of page). Admission is $3 at the door without the coupon.