Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free admission to Holiday Gift Expo with coupon
Posted Dec 6, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 6, 2012 at 01:26 PM
Those wanting to shop for hundreds of unique gifts all under one roof will be sure to visit the Holiday Gift Market this Saturday, Dec. 8 at the Strawberry Festival Fairgrounds in Plant City.
The festive shopping event takes place from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. in the Expo Hall.
In addition to offering wares from more than 75 artisans and vendors, holiday characters will be visiting for photo opportunities.
At noon there will be a raffle with prizes provided by vendors appearing at the expo.
The Strawberry Festival Fairgrounds are located at 303 Lemon Street in Plant City.
Click here to print your free admission coupon (view .pdf file on right side of page). Admission is $3 at the door without the coupon.