Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free admission to Glazer Children’s Museum on Tuesday
Posted Apr 1, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM
The Glazer Children’s Museum is hosting a special free admission event on Tuesday, April 2.
“Pinwheels for Prevention” is a national education and awareness campaign to aid in the prevention of child abuse. The event takes place from 2 p.m. until 7 p.m.
In addition to the free museum admission, there will be a special appearance of the Berenstain Bears.
Families can also enter a raffle to win one of three 3-month family memberships to the Glazer Children’s Museum just by visiting each of the informational tables.
Regular admission to the museum is $9.50 for children and $15 for adults.
The Glazer Children’s Museum is located at 110 W. Gasparilla Plaza, Tampa. For more information visit http://glazermuseum.org/