Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free admission on Friday at Florida’s Largest Home Show
Posted Aug 9, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Aug 9, 2013 at 01:31 PM
Early birds will score free admission when they attend on opening day at Florida’s Largest Home Show.
On Friday, Aug. 16 everyone is admitted to the show for free courtesy of ABC Action News.
The home show is open from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. on that day.
Regular admission to the event is $8 for adults and $7 for seniors. Kids ages 12 and younger are admitted for free.
The show runs through Sunday, Aug. 11 and is open from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. on that day. Hours are 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Saturday.
Florida’s Largest Home Show features over 900 exhibits featuring products and services for the homeowner.
For more information about the event visit their website at http://www.bighomeshow.com/.
The event takes place at the Tampa Convention Center, located at 333 S. Franklin St., Tampa.