Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free admission for moms at Tampa Bay History Center
Posted Apr 30, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 30, 2013 at 12:49 PM
The Tampa Bay History Center will celebrate moms with free admission for Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 12 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The offer is good when accompanied by a paid admission.
Additionally, arts and crafts will be offered for kids in the Lykes Atrium.
Regular admission is $12.95 for adults, $10.95 for seniors ages 65 and older and for kids ages 13 - 17 and $7.95 for kids ages 4 - 12.
The Tampa Bay History Center is located at 801 Old Water St., Tampa.
For more information, call (813) 228-0097 or visit tampabayhistorycenter.org for more information.