Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Florida residents treated to discounted admission at Dinosaur World
Posted Jul 30, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM
For the rest of the summer, Florida residents can save at Dinosaur World.
Through Monday, Sept. 2 Florida residents pay just $10.95 for tickets for both children ages 3 -12 and adults. Children under age 3 are always admitted free.
Regular admission is $14.95 for adults, $11.95 for children ages 3 - 12 and $12.95 for seniors over age 60. Proof of residency is required for each adult. All ticket rates are plus tax.
Dinosaur World is a park of life-sized models of dinosaurs, some up to eighty feet in length. Friendly dogs on leashes are always welcome.
For more information, visit their website at http://www.dinosaurworld.com/.
Dinosaur World is located at 5145 Harvey Tew Road, Plant Cit.