Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Florida residents save at Fantasy of Flight in December
Posted Nov 21, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 21, 2013 at 02:14 PM
Florida residents are invited to enjoy $8 off adult general admission to Fantasy of Flight Dec 1 - Dec. 30. Proof of residency is required.
Fantasy of Flight has themed immersion experiences, backlot and restoration tours, special hands-on exhibits, vintage aircraft from the world’s largest private collection and more.
Regular general adult admission is $29.95. Seasonal hours during this promotion are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.. Thursday through Sunday. This special offer cannot be applied to children’s admission or combined with any other offers, discounts, annual passes, special events or Wing WalkAir Confidence Course.
Fantasy of Flight is located just off Interstate 4 (exit 44) between Tampa and Orlando at 1400 Broadway Blvd. SE., Polk City.