Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
Posted Jun 18, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM
This summer, Florida residents are being treated to discount admission to Plant City’s Dinosaur World.
Through September 2, adults and children are admitted for just $10.95 per person. Proof of Florida residency is required.
The offer is not valid with any other coupons or discounts.
Regular admission to the several acre attraction featuring over 150 life-size dinosaurs is $14.95 for adults. Children ages 3 and under and friendly dogs on leashes are admitted for free.
The park is open daily from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and parking is free.
Dinosaur World is located at 5145 Harvey Tew Rd., Plant City.