Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
Posted Jun 18, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM
This summer, Florida residents are being treated to discount admission to Plant City’s Dinosaur World.
Through September 2, adults and children are admitted for just $10.95 per person. Proof of Florida residency is required.
The offer is not valid with any other coupons or discounts.
Regular admission to the several acre attraction featuring over 150 life-size dinosaurs is $14.95 for adults. Children ages 3 and under and friendly dogs on leashes are admitted for free.
The park is open daily from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and parking is free.
Dinosaur World is located at 5145 Harvey Tew Rd., Plant City.