Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Find a freebie on tax day
Posted Apr 16, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Cash-strapped taxpayers may find a little bit of a silver lining on Tuesday, when several retailers are offering free giveaways or discounts to soften the blow of paying taxes.
There are also some offers running through the rest of the week or month.
Whether it’s free sweets, a salty snack or document services, there’s just about something for everyone.
To see the entire list of freebies and discounts, click here.