Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Everyone admitted free on Mondays at MOSI
Posted Nov 5, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 5, 2013 at 02:06 PM
Enjoy free admission to the Museum of Science and Industry, plus some arithmetic fun on Math Mondays.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is sponsoring the free admission deal along with providing engaging activities that teach savings and investing and money management through interactive, hands-on Financial Literacy Learning Stations.
From 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. enjoy free general admission for everyone to over 400,000 square feet of permanent interactive science exhibits.
Offer applies to general admission only and additional fees apply for IMAX films and Sky Trail experiences.
Regular admission is $21.95 for adults, $19.95 for seniors and $17.95 for kids ages 2 - 12.
The offer is good on Mondays only, through Dec. 9.
The Museum of Science and Industry is located at 4801 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa.
For more information, visit http://mosi.org